10 Feb Ali Bakkar
Posted at 00:38h in
- 2013 - Director of Photography for a Bart Kakooza movie THE WORLD ENDS TOMORROW shot in Kabale, Bushenyi, Kanungu and Kampala.
- 2012 – Cameraman for a Rural Communication Development Fund documentary on the installation of ICT communication systems in all Government funded schools countrywide commissioned by the UGANDA COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION.
- 2012 – Cameraman for the 50 years Independence celebrations documentary “THE REVOLUTION OF A NATION” showcasing Uganda’s history since 1910 to date.Commissioned by the Uganda Communications Commission.
- 2011 – Cameraman for a documentary commissioned by the African Development Bank about the progress of the Bujagali Dam construction on the Nile River.
- 2011 – Cameraman for Episode 3,4,5 and 6 KINYOGOTE Health TV series Airing on Rwanda TV commissioned by the Rwanda ministry of Health.
- 2010 – Cameraman for the Government achievements 1hour documentary shoot
- 2010 – Cameraman for audition video footage for JAAMA movie about an HIV/AIDS real life situation that happened in Luwero in the early 80’s with direct Micheal Landon Jr.
- 2010 - Cameraman for a 45min.feature programme by VICTORIA WILSON DARRAH called THE EYE ON UGANDA still in its shooting stage and starts airing on UBC September.
- 2010 - Director of photography for a 4 camera shoot DIGITAL AFRICA SUMMIT in munyonyo speke resort.
- 2010 – Cameraman for a video documentary about the success of MTN MOBILE MONEY
- 2010 – Cameraman for a profile Video showcasing lira integrated school. CLIENT – PRIVATE SECTOR FOUNDATION.
- 2010 – Cameraman for a`British council funded Documentary on the AKTP activities in Africa.
- 2010 – Cameraman for a nine 4 minutes series of Programmes for the investor of the year 2009. CLIENT – GOVERNMENT OF UGANDA
- 2009 – Cameraman for the documentary focusing on the returning of IDPs to their homes in the north of Uganda entitled “REBUILDING OUR HOMELAND” funded by NUTI and the USAID in the districts of GULU, AMURU, KITGUM AND PADER.
- 2009 – Cameraman for a documentary for the ministry of internal Affairs focusing on the deconjestion of Uganda prisons through community service programme to offenders who committed lighter offences in the districts of KAMAPALA, WAKISO, MUBENDE, MITYANA, OYAM, MBARARA AND KAMULI.
- 2009 – Cameraman for a production the Civil Aviation authorities conference. ICAO/AFCAC AND AFSEC. CLIENT – CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY UGANDA.
- 2009 – Cameraman for a European Union and Uganda National Roads Authority documentary focusing on the work, Maintainance and Completion of the Northern Bypass. CLIENT –EUROPEAN UNION.
- 2009 – Cameraman for the first ever Norah’s sister public dialogue in Uganda at the Makerere main hall funded by the Norwegian embassy in Uganda patterning with Makerere University faculty of gender studies. CLIENT -MAKERERE UNIVERSITY.
- 2009 – Cameraman for a documentary by give me a chance NGO on the former fighters of LRA and ADF training in self help projects in the districts of GULU, PADER, AMURU, KASESE and PORTPORTAL. CLIENT - GIVE ME A CHANCE.
- 2009 – Cameraman for a 3 camera Shoot for the 7th Business Excellence Digital Africa Summit May 19th to the 21st Munyonyo Kampala. CLIENT -MAP SWITCH UGANDA.
- 2009 – Cameraman Websedge, Self Help Africa, University of Edinburgh, Global Health TV Shoot on Facilitating global Communities, World leading qualifications and online distance learning and Collaborative research, Food production and Micro Finance. CLIENT- UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH.
- 2009 – Cameraman the making of SOS village TV advert Kakiri Wakiso District Uganda. CLIENT - GTZ
- 2008 - Production Manager for the movie WHITE LIGHT or THE SILENT ARMY as per the cannes film festival for the UGANDA Shoot.
- 2008 - Cameraman for the MAKING OF the movie WHITE LIGHT.
- 2008 – Cameraman for the sports inside look of a Ugandan blind boxer RAMATHAN BASHIR with Xholelwa Majege for AL JAZEERA SPORTS.
- 2008 - Cameraman for a series of 5 minutes videos on investment sectors for the investor of the year Awards. UGANDA INVESTMENT AUTHORITY.