Terms of film submissions:
- Submitted Films should be directed by African filmmaker, the story should take place in Africa, the plot must be related to Africa
- Submitted Films should be 2012-2015 production
- Call for Submission starts September 15, 2015.
- Deadline to receive the application form, two DVD copies of the film along with promotional material (posters, flyers, stills, and synopsis) is October 31, 2015.
- Maisha Film Lab is not obliged to return the received material if the film is not selected.
- Material will not be used in any commercial activities.
- Maisha Film Lab management will announce the selected films by November 15, 2015
- Participating filmmakers should send the final screening copy subtitled in English to Maisha Film Lab prior to November 30, 2015
- The film maker will handle the cost of sending the film to Uganda
- Films will be screened three times during the festival.
- Film format – one flash drive and one normal dvd
Online Application Form
Deadline to receive applications & films on DVDs is October 31, 2015.
Address: Maisha Foundation
Timber King Building, 2nd floor
Plot 944, Block 254, Ggaba Road