Over 7 years’ experience in film-making including Documentary, Fiction, Drama feature film and Short films as Screenplay writer, Director and Production Manager, plus over 6 years’ experience in organizing International Film Festival.
- Attended Digital Film Academy (New York-USA) – Master Class in Filmmaking (24 Weeks Course).
- Attended Acting Master Class by Giancarlo Esposito and Directing Master Class by Jean Pierre Bekolo at Kenya International Film Festival (KIFF) in October 2009
- Attended Screenwriting workshop and Script Development by Maisha Film Lab (Uganda) and
- Attended Film Master Class at Berlinale Talent Campus (Germany) and Durban International Film Festival (South Africa) in August 2008.
- Attended Film Critics Workshop by SIGNIS & FIPRESCI Juries, Photograph by Angele Etondi Essamba, Master Class for Independent Filmmakers by Melvin Van Pebbles, Narration of Modern World Cinema by Krzysztof Zanussi, Acting Master Class by Malick Bowens at Zanzibar International Film Festival (ZIFF) in July 2006.
- Attended Screenwriting Course and Pitching for film ideas by Tanzania Screenwriters Forum and Savannah Films (Tanzania/UK) in June -July 2006.
- Attended One Minutes Film Production (Camera work, Editing and producing) by One Minute Foundation (The Netherlands) and Zanzibar International Film Festival (ZIFF) in July 2005.
- Attended round table at Fajr International Film Festival and Film Market (Iran) in February 2012.
- Attended round table and Film Market at Fajr International Film Festival and Film Market (Iran) in February 2011.
- Attended different round tables at Iran International Short Film Festival (Iran) in November 2010
- Attended Southern Film Festival Round Table at Aljazeera International Documentary Film Festival Doha, Qatar in April 2010.
- Presented a paper on East African Film Industry experience at 6th Amakula Kampala International Film Festival (Uganda) in November 2009.
- Attended a round table on how to make Southern Film Festivals successful at Granada International Film Festival (Cines Del Sur in Spain) in June 2009.
- Presented paper on The Challenges of East African Film Industry at Amani Great Lakes Film Festival Rwanda) in December 2008 – January 2009.
- Presented a paper on The Growth of Tanzania Film Industry and the Effect of Pirates at Amakula Kampala International Film Festival (Uganda) in November 2008.
- AUGUST – OCTOBER 2012
The Team Tanzania – Series Worked as Production Manager Produced by Alkemist Media (T) Ltd.
- JULY 2011 – Mnyororo/ The Chain – Feature Drama Film
Worked as Director, Writer and Producer
Produced by Dean Space Entertainment and Pilipili Entertainment – Tanzania
- SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER 2010
Documentary of 10 years Anniversary of TANROADS. Worked as Production Manager, Assistant Director and Writer.
Produced by TANROADS Head Quarters and OakDar International.
- OCTOBER 2008, Video
Teaching Program for Primary Schools in Tanzania.
Worked as Production Manager, Actor, Graphics Designer and Assistant Director. Project of International Youth Foundation (IYF) and Jicho Communications.
- JANUARY – APRIL 2008
African Tales – Series of Short Films (Mawazo, Business Trip, Retirement Day, Body on Fire and Rat Trap), Worked as Production Manager and Script Editor. Produced by Savannah Films – Tanzania/UK.
- DECEMBER – JANUARY 2008,
Popobawa Documentary (Sexual Ghost in Zanzibar) Worked as Researcher and Production Manager.
Produced by Destination Truth (USA), Ginger Ink Films (Kenya) and Jicho Communications (Tanzania).
- SEPTEMBER – DECEMBER 2007
Home to Mother – Short Documentary/Fiction
Worked as Assistant Director and Production Manager
Produced by Danish National Radio & Television, Youth Programmes (Danish) and Jicho Communications (Tanzania).
- AUGUST – SEPTEMBER 2007
Mobile Phones Documentary – An Effect to African Way of Life
Worked as Production Manager & Researcher.
Produced by Finish National Radio and Television (Finland)
- JUNE – JULY 2005
One Minutes Films (Direction to My Home, Local Divers, Back Home, What a Mess and Too Much), Worked as Director, Writer, Editor and Cameraman.
Produced by The One Minutes Foundation (The Netherlands) and Zanzibar International Film Festival